ILUDEST® Single Case Controllers
Comprehensive range of microprocessor operated units for various control modes/functions.
The indication of all set points and actual values is done via a LC-display.
The control is menu-guided by means of a "push -turn" knob.
With optional interface RS 232 or 485 for the communication with a PC and CAN-BUS for the connection to other single case controller types.
Select a product:
[DC/U]² Distillation Control Unit
With the following functions:
- controlling of heating capacity (puls-package principle, 0-100 %)
- adjustment of: reflux-/withdrawal ratio from 0:999…999:0 (s) total reflux, total withdrawal
- display of sump and head temperature
- possibility to preselect safety limit values, reaching of the same will lead to a total shut down of the distillation process
[SU]² Safety Unit
For the connection of an existing heating mantle, a heating bath or any other heating element (max. capacity 3.0 kW), whereby the power supply of the used element – an acoustic as well as an optical alarm will be released simultaneously and a relais output is activated – will be interrupted in case of:
- deficiency of cooling water supply
- violation of 2 temperature limits (Pt-100)
- violation of the minimum level for the reboiler content (response level value can be adjusted full scale)
[TA]² Temperature Display
Digital indicating instrument for the connection of up to 8 Pt-100 PRTs (Platinum Resistance Thermometers, Pt-100 sensors: please refer to our price list "Pt-100").
[VC]² Vacuum Controller
Digital on-off controller with set-point adjustment and display of the actual value. Measuring- and control range might be adapted, following the process requirements and the used pressure sensor type.
[LC]² Level Controller
For the connection of an ILUDEST level indicator. With one of the following switch outputs (standard option):
- 230 V, 16 A
- 24 V, 1 A
- potential-free contact
[RT]² Reflux Timer
- reflux-/withdrawal time adjustable: 0:999...999:0, total reflux, total withdrawal
- temperature range: 0...350.0 °C
- accuracy: +/- 0.1°C (to reach the best accuracy, the controller can be calibrated with the corresponding Pt-100 sensor)
[LS]² Power Controller
With the following functions:
- power setting in 1% steps (0...100%)
- additional analogue input for control voltage (0…10 V = 0…100%)
[DP]² Differential Pressure Controller
- For display of column differential pressure
- To „adjust“ a constant column load
- To adjust the optimum separation efficiency of the column
- with possibility to adjust the controller parameters (PID-controllers); thus, offering an optimum in adapting the controller to the requirements of the existing plant and process, respectively.
- measuring range: 1...50 mbar (as required)
- control range: 1...50 mbar (as required)
ILUDEST® program for data evaluation in WINDOWS™, for the data transfer from one of the controllers described above via the interface RS 232 to an existing PC, for visualisation and data logging.
Handle for single-case controller box